United Dental Care In-Office Dental Plan
As a special service to our patients, Dr. Changwon Ahn is pleased to offer the In-Office Dental Plan. This club is ideal for those who do not have an insurance option. The plan includes two cleanings and exam, visits per 12 month period, x-rays and fluoride. Members will then receive a 20% discount off all regular dental treatments. There are no waiting periods or limitations.
Get that "healthy smile for life."
Dr. Ahn’s general dental practice provides services for the entire family including:
- Teeth Cleaning & Exams
- Dental Fillings
- Veneers & Bonding
- Crowns & Bridges
- Root Canals
- Implant Restorations
- Periodontal Service
- Complete/Partial Dentures
- Occlusal/Sport Guards
- Cleanings: Two per year additional cleanings will receive a 20% discount
- Periodontal: Not included in enrollment fee; will receive 20% discount
- Exams: Two per year which includes one set of bitewing x-rays
- X-rays: Periapical, Panorex or FMX at a 20% discount every 3 years or as needed
- Fluoride: Two per year for children under the age of 18 or at a 20% discount for members
20% discount for all other dental care during membership year.
- No waiting period
- No Claims to submit
- No limitations for pre-existing condition or missing tooth clause
- Includes Implant Restorations
- No Yearly Maximums
- No Deductibles
Annual Club Membership
- Individual: $359
- Self & Spouse: $535
- Self & Family: $665 (Children under age 21; up to 4 children)
Fees are paid at time of service.
Your Dental Savings Club membership will pay for itself! Sign-up today!
*Exclusions and Limitations
- Club membership is for a period of one year from the date of enrollment.
- It is for the exclusive use of the member and family members enrolled that reside in the same household for the membership type selected (waived for groups).
- This product is NOT insurance and cannot be combined with any other dental plan or offers.
- Discounted fees must be paid at the time of service, otherwise fees are charged at the regular fee schedule.
- Is for use in treatments that are within our area of expertise
- Cannot be used for treatment with another dentist or specialist
- Fees may be paid with cash, check, credit card, Health Savings Account or Care Credit card ($1500 and up). Membership cannot be resold, transferred, or pro-rated.
- Once membership is purchased, fees are not refundable.
- Automatic renewal annually billed to your credit card will receive a 5% discount for each year renewed.